Insulated rail joints are used to form the block sections required for track vacancy detection system. We produce and market various types of insulated joints with different properties according to the type of force application, installation and manufacture. Their common advantages are: they offer the highest safety, reliability and durability – in all climates. All our insulated joints are manufactured from steel or polymer composites.
For the preparation of insulated joints
- Versatile: offered for all basic rail profile types
- Proven solution: successfully and dependably installed for years
- Increased safety due to precise assembly in workshop
- Flexible: customized solutions possible (lengths according to customer demand)
- Possibility of use till track velocity 250 km/h
- Using fishplates in variants with 4 or 6 holes
- Possibility of rail ends hardening in joint area
- Tested according to WG 18 / DG 11 (Mechanical requirements for joints in running rails)
- Geometric values protocol issued for each piece
On-site assembly for eceptional flexibility
The insulated rail joint MT is set up directly in the track on-site using a prefabricated kit. The otherwise required additional welding of a fitting rail is no longer necessary. Thanks to quick and easy assembly, only short operational breaks are necessary. The insulated rail joint MT is proven over time on Deutsche Bahn rails and has been successfully used by many railways worldwide.
Are you interested in our range of products and services or have questions? Please contact us. We will be glad to help you.